14’ x 8’ Floating Dock (Delivery to Claytor Lake Included)
Ordering a floating dock to Claytor Lake has never been easier!
Claytor Wear has partnered with a West Virginia-based craftsman to build the highest quality, hand-built wooden floating boat docks delivered directly to Claytor Lake.
- Base floats are made from a seamless, UV-resistant black polyethylene shell filled with EPS foam floats, mounted to a 2x8 pressure-treated wood frame with 2x6 and 2x4 joists
- Dock floor is made of pressure-treated deck boards in your choice of a horizontal or herringbone pattern
- One side is wrapped in a P-edge dock bumper to protect your boat
- All screws and galvanized bolts are weather resistant to ensure your dock looks great and stays in tact for years
- The dock arrives unstained to allow the treated wood time to weather. We recommend you stain or protect your wood at least 30-days after delivery or once weathered
- Each dock is custom built
- Optional: Add a 4x6 ramp to connect your dock and shoreline
- Cleats, ladders, installation and other dock accessories are not included
- Delivery to the Claytor Lake public ramp and launching your dock to your tow boat is included
- Once your order is authorized, our team will work with you to schedule delivery
- Estimated delivery time is 2-3 weeks
- Email email@example.com for any questions or customization questions
- Returns cannot be accepted